Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, April 20, 2012

TGIF!

It has been cold and rainy here the past few days so not much mojo for Copic coloring, but I am still organizing my scrap room. Today I wanted to share a couple organization methods that I use for my stamps.                                
              Organization Tip #4.

This first method I adopted from You Tube for my 1.00 stamps. They fit perfectly in these 9 pocket trading card sleeves. I leave the acetate sheets on the front and back of each set for extra protection and for ease of getting them out of the pockets. These sleeves were purchased from Amazon in a pack of 100 for only $13.00.

               Organization Tip #5                                                                                                                                       

I used the same 4x6 sleeves and 5x8 sleeves that I used for organizing my Spellbinder Nestabilities. They work perfect for the 4x6 sets of stamps (i.e. Some Odd Girl). The Penny Black stamp sets are a bit wider so they fit in the 5x8 full sleeves perfectly. What I like about this method is that you do not have to cut up the stamp sets to place them in CD cases or zipper pockets. I keep the acetate sheets on the front and back of these sets as well. Right now I have these in a 5x8 binder from Staples but they only come in a one inch binder width so I am hoping that I can find a larger width 5x8 binder so that I can keep all the same brands in their own book. So far this is working beautifully for my craft area and with all of them being in clear fitted sleeves I feel that I can see all my stamps and will probably be using them all more. I hope this helps some of you, who were frustrated like I was, to organize and see your stamps. If anyone has any other suggestions or ideas for me feel free to comment below.  I hope to get alot of crafty things done this weekend and that the weather gets warmer because I love working in a sunlight warm room.    

Thanks for stopping by today and have yourself a creative weekend!!! 
LaTisha 


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment