Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Hello scrappy peeps! I just returned from visiting my family up north. It was a busy weekend to say the least. I helped my mom clean and organize her scrapbook room more like a one stall garage smile. So that was a task in itself. I meant to take pictures to post on here but my phone was dying and wouldn't take any picture or video. While I was there I did find some good deals at various places up there. There was a Dollar General that was going out of business so everything was 50% off so found a few summer fun things for Zane. I did managed to make it to Hobby Lobby and Joann's since I do not have either of those scrappy places in my area. Hobby Lobby was Spellbinder heaven so I managed to pick up 2 new ones. At Joann's they had a sale on stamps and I found a vintage paper pack in the clearance bin Mainstreet by DCWV plus I had a coupon for an additional 20% off. So it was a pretty sweet haul trip. I also managed to find a magnetic board for my scrapbook room to stick my scissors and such to so I will be hanging that up soon and taking a picture so you all can see. In between all this traveling and organizing I did get some coloring in.
 I used a Some Odd Girl stamp and Mo Manning image for these to colorings. I really loved out they turned out. I also made my first attempt at black hair on this Greeting Farm Cheeky Rockabilly. I was really surprised at how well I got it to blend out and show that vintage look. So I can't wait to get her on a card.
I have two birthday cards to get done this week for my stepdad and aunt so I hope that mojo is on my side and I can get those whipped out. Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday and as always have a Scraptastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment