Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My first Odd Girl Stamp!

Hello scrappy friends!  Hope everyone had a wonderful & blessed Easter. The Easter bunny stopped by our house and left Zane a huge bucket of goodies and he got to do several egg hunts. He was super excited to get his crabby boat from the movie CARS 2. With that said, I was finally able to sit down for a few minutes before Zane woke up this morning to color up this Some Odd Girl stamp. I got this stamp because it reminded me so much of Zane and his dog Tito. I will be putting this on a card sometime in the near future. Maybe I'll give it to Zane for his 3rd birthday or to his Dad for Father's Day!
I am still not sure how I will do his eyes since my son has steel gray/bluish eyes and I do not have a good combo for that. So if anyone has any suggestions for that please do let me know.
 Supply List:
      Paper: Copic X-press It and I plan to use Echo Park's: A Boy's Life for the card base.
      Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Copic markers:
      skin: E000, E00, E01, E11  (cheeks: R01, R20)
      hair:  E50, E53, E55
      dog:  E31, E33, E35, E37 (spots: E35, E37) 
      tongue/nose: E93, E95, R20
      clothing: BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09, W1, W3, W4, W5 
                     T0, T1, T3, T5, T7 
      
Thanks for stopping by and have a Scraptastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment