Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, April 2, 2012

Organizational Find #3

Happy Monday Everyone! I wanted to share a great find with all of you who may be looking for a storage solution for your Copic Markers. I wanted to get something that I could display my markers at home to make it easier to work on cards/projects. I was at Target the other day and found the perfect solution. It is a  made by Rubbermaid. It is a cube 12.1 in x 12.1 in x 6.4 in called Bento. It has flex dividers built into the cube which allow you the freedom to decide the size of the cube you want to use. The great thing I loved about this cube was that it is stackable and also they sell a cover that goes over the top which is great because I have a 2.5yr old that I do not want getting into my markers. The height is perfect for Copic Markers as you can see below so that you can still stack them if you wish. Rubbermaid makes 5 different sizes and shapes of these boxes with the flex dividers.
So in this cube I have 258 markers and it doesn't even fill up all the dividers. I thought it would be more difficult to have them out of numeric order as I used to keep my markers in the 72 marker wallets, but I have been coloring several images over the past few days and I have been able to find my colors quickly and easily just like before. So I am really excited to have found this item. I hope this helps some of you.

Happy Scraptastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment