Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Organizing

Here is another organizing project that I tackled the other night. If you all are anything like me I can't help but buy the 1.00 stamps out of the bin at Michaels and before I knew it I had a whole tub of these stamps. I have been thinking for several weeks now "how could I store these so that I can see what I have to use them for little sentiments/tags on projects. So after a quite a lot of thinking and a little inspiration from Amy Rysavy on YT, I came up with this storage system for my stamps. It took me forever as I had to cute down most of the images and put double side tape on each stamp to ensure they would fit inside the case. I was able to fit 8 sets   in each CD case. I liked the idea of inserting a scrap of white cardstock into the CD case for easier viewing so thanks for the idea Amy. This was a tedious task but I do like how clean and organized it came out.
     So luckily I only have about 10 more sets that I need to categorize and then I will be finished, but it is getting late here so better save it for tomorrow. I am sure tomorrow I will find more organizing projects to tackle since I have been in de-clutter mode lately. Happy scrapping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment