Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Zoo Trip

Hello My Scrappy Friends: I just wanted to share a few pictures with you all today from our trip to the Niabi Zoo yesterday. Zane had a ton of fun. We were disappointed that the Lorakeet nectar feeding station was closed. There were a lot of babies born into the zoo in the last six months (baby porcupine, giraffe, sheep). We were sad to read that the female tiger named Asia had passed away recently so that was closed as well. Zane picked up a sea turtle stuffed animal from the gift shop and has been a happy little clam ever since and will not put that turtle down. Here are just a few pictures.








News in my scrappy world, I just received my first package of Twinkling H2O's from ScrapbookPal. I had recently watched a video on YT by Jeantteinkspots
showing the beautiful technique of this product. I really want to try my hand at it since it seems pretty similar to Copic coloring. I was also able to pick up some watercolor paper pads at Michael's yesterday while I was out and about and they were 40% off. So I am hoping to dabble a little bit into coloring with the Twinkling H2O's in the next coming weeks, so there will be more to come with that. While at Michael's I found a free beginner crochet pattern by Lily and Sugar so I am going to try to learn to crochet that. This company has a pretty awesome website which has all kinds of free patterns at various levels. They have so many beautiful and vibrant colors in their yarn lineup that I can't wait to get started on some of their patterns. I am hoping also to get a few colorings in this week to share with you all. I hope everyone is having a great start to their summer. Feel free to share your scrappy projects/ideas with me on FB: karate37t. Thanks for stopping by! 

Hugs, 
 LaTisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment