Hello my scrappy pals! It has been a crazy two weeks with a lot of travelling, play dates, and birthday parties. I hope you all and your hubbies had a wonderful Father's Day! I want to share a few things that I managed to work on between all these events.
This first project is more of a jewelry piece than crafting but I thought I would share it with you anyways. I made this keychain using the DIY rhinestone sliders, end caps, and characters. They have a ton of different styles and colors on Ebay and Etsy. It is really simple to make just slide on the pieces you would like and then using a small screwdriver you can cap the end. If you want to add any charms it is as simple as taking needle nose pliers and adding the jump rings necessary. So on mine I have 2 fleur-de-lis because as many of you know I am a PARIS-fantic! I place a little boy as the "I" in my name to represent my son Zane and a key charm as he is the key to my happiness. It turned out beautiful and it would be even a good gift to give to a grandma or teen (for their first car). There are so many combinations and colors the possibilities are endless.
Fresh Picked Daffodils
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment